Donate Your Unwanted Items to Provision House
How To Donate SMALL Items
Small Items Can You Donate
- Womens Clothes, Shoes and Accessories
- Men’s Clothes, Shoes and Accessories
- Children’s Clothes, Shoes and Accessories
- Bedding, Curtains, Towels etc..
- Kitchen Ware e.g. Cups, Sauces etc…
- Fine China, Porcelain Figurines
- Books, CD’s, Video
- Small Electrical Items e.g. TV’s, Stereo’s etc..
How To Donate Your Large Items
Large Items You Can Donate
- Tables and Chairs
- Coffee Tables
- Ornamental Furniture
- Shelving and Storage
- Beds (Single, Double or larger)
- Bunk Beds
- Chest of Draws
How Do I Donate My Item(s)?
Please call or email our offices at:
- Tel: 0121 285 3970
- Mobile: WhatsApp or Text us on 07486 648165
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or please use our Contact Form below
Can You Collect My Large Items.
The short answer is YES. Call us on the number above to arrange collection.
Can I Bring My Large Items to Your Store?
Yes you can. Please call our offices, so we can arrange a date and time for you to drop of your items. We will have our warehouse staff ready to help you unload your large items.
Where Should I Bring My Items?
Please bring your items to our Charity Store. Our address is 80-81 High Street, Dudley, DY1 1PY.
Recycling and Climate Change
Climate change and the effects it is having on our planet is becoming all to obvious. The waste we produce is one of reasons why green house emissions are increasing, as we send our waste to land fills.
By donating your items to Provision House, you are helping to reduce the UK’s carbon footprint, as we simply Reuse, Reduce and Recycle what has been donated.